Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #371 Texas Bans Abortion During Coronavirus April 5, 2020Today, John talks about Texas’ temporary ban on elective abortions during Coronavirus, and how it relates to broader arguments about whether abortion is “medically necessary.”
- #370 Elective or Essential? March 26, 2020Today, John talks about the question of whether abortion is “elective” or “essential” healthcare. Tune in
- #369 Abortion, Coronavirus, and Dan Lipinski March 20, 2020On today’s show, John talks about how pro-choice advocates are trying to use coronavirus to make abortion more accessible. He also talks about the primary defeat of Dan Lipinski, the last pro-life Democrat in Congress.
- #368 Embryonic Stem Cell Research March 13, 2020On today’s show, John explains how embryonic stem cell research functions, why it is so unethical, and why it has not been successful in developing treatments and cures. He also discusses the despicable attempt to insert abortion funding into the coronavirus relief package being debated in Congress.
- #367 SCOTUS and Dr. David Prentice March 6, 2020On today’s show, John talks with Dr. David Prentice of the Charlotte Lozier Institute about a dangerous ballot initiative to fund embryo-destructive stem cell research. We also discuss an upcoming Supreme Court abortion case.