Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #457 Abortion History (Encore) November 28, 2021On today’s show, John Gerardi goes through the history of abortion from the ancient world to today.
- #456 Will They or Won’t They November 19, 2021John and Jonathan try to figure out whether the Supreme Court will or won’t overturn Roe.
- #455 Priorities, Priorities November 12, 2021Today, John and Jonathan wish Republicans would get as angry over GOP failures to enact pro-life legislation, as they get over the GOP politicians who helped pass the recent infrastructure bill out of Congress.
- #454 Supreme Court Revisits Texas November 5, 2021After Stories from the Sidewalk with Linda, John and Jonathan go over the Supreme Court re-examining the Texas abortion law.
- #453 Kamala Harris and David Daleiden November 2, 2021Today, John and Jonathan discuss recent news about Kamala Harris Attorney General's office illegally colluding with abortion providers during an investigation into David Daleiden. John also looks at the legacy Dr. Francis Collins will leave after his retirement from the National Institutes of Health.