Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #425 Abortion Pills and Protecting Children with Down Syndrome April 17, 2021John and Jonathan discuss a bad FDA decision to ease restrictions on abortion pills. They also discuss a good court case out of Ohio that could chip away at Roe v. Wade.
- #424 SB 245 and Bad Decisions April 9, 2021John and Jonathan discuss SB 245, which will eliminate all deductibles and copays for abortion. They also discuss the CA Republican Party’s disastrous embrace of “fiscal conservatism and social liberalism.”
- #423 Stories from the sidewalk and the Supreme Court April 2, 2021John talks with Linda Teliha about some interesting developments outside Planned Parenthood, and Jonathan Keller discusses some big cases they could overturn Roe on their way to the Supreme Court.
- #422 Pro-Choice Legislation March 26, 2021On today’s show, John and Jonathan discuss some upcoming California pro-choice legislation.
- #421 Abortion in the California Constitution March 19, 2021On today’s show, John explains how the California state Supreme Court has mandated terrible abortion laws on the state.