Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #350 Abortion and Rape November 8, 2019On today’s show, John discusses abortion in the context of rape, reacting to a story from Florida about a girl whose sex trafficking was not reported by Planned Parenthood officials. He also keeps talking about the 9th Circuit and media bias. Tune in!
- #349 Linda Teliha and Christian Politicians October 31, 2019On today’s show, John Gerardi interviews RLCC employee Linda Teliha about our new building next to Planned Parenthood and the impact we are making. John also talks about Joe Biden and the relationship between faith and politics.
- #348 9th Circuit Court of Schlemiels October 25, 2019On today’s show, John and Jonathan talk about the 9th Circuit Court of appeals and their horrible anti-choice decision against the Little Sisters of the Poor. Tune in!
- #347 SB 24 Passes October 19, 2019On today’s show, Johnny and Jonathan break down SB 24’s passage and what it means for the future of abortion in California and the nation. Tune in!
- #346 Planned Parenthood Spends Millions on Elections October 14, 2019On today’s show, John Gerardi talks about all the money Planned Parenthood is spending on political elections, how they are able to raise money for their super PAC, and what their political interests are.