Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #380 Racial Unrest and UCSF June 5, 2020Today John and Jonathan talk about the racial unrest in our country, UCSF’s role in late-term abortion, and Linda Teliha stops by for Stories from the Sidewalk.
- #379 The Boys Are Back! June 1, 2020On today’s show, John Gerardi is joined by Jonathan Keller for the first time since Covid-19. They discuss all the recent Planned Parenthood news.
- #378 PP $80M Loan and AKA Jane Roe Doc May 22, 2020Today John looks at how Planned Parenthood got $80 million in small business loans, and examines the Norma McCorvey documentary on FX.
- #377 Insane Pro-Choice Bills May 19, 2020Today, John goes over all of the insane pro-choice bills introduced in the state legislature. Tune in!
- #376 Constitutional Law and Media Reporting on Abortion May 11, 2020On Today's show, John discusses the constitutional law underpinnings behind modern-day abortion. He also looks at a column in the National Review about how the media reports on abortion.