Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #439 2021 Bad California Pro-Choice Bills July 27, 2021Today, John goes over some of the bad pro-choice bills in the 2021 California legislature.
- #438 UCSF Abortion Horror July 20, 2021John and Jonathan discuss the horrific experimentation and late abortion procedures occurring at UCSF, and ways in which Democrats in Congress are pumping the upcoming appropriations bill full of abortion funding.
- #437 Mississippi Attorney General July 9, 2021Today, John and Jonathan share their fear of Mississippi's attorney general missing on the chance to overturn Roe and Casey. They also talk about bad pro-choice legislation in California and a thank you to Meghan McCain
- #436 Stories from the sidewalk and SB 742 July 3, 2021Today, John talks with Linda Teliha with more stories from outside of Planned Parenthood, and Jonathan Keller comes on to discuss a California bill to outlaw pro-life sidewalk advocacy.
- #435 The Smallest Preemie Ever July 1, 2021Today, John discusses Richard Hutchinson, a boy born at 21 weeks after conception, who just turned a year old, and the lunacy of the “fetal viability” standard.