Radio Show and Podcast
Right to Life Radio Show and Podcast
Join John Gerardi Weekly For Leading Pro-Life News Stories
Every week, Right to Life director John Gerardi hosts Right to Life Radio, an hour-long radio show and podcast. Along with California Family Council CEO Jonathan Keller, John digs into the week’s leading pro-life news stories, offering you insight and opinion you’re not going to hear anywhere else on abortion developments in Washington, Sacramento, and throughout the San Joaquin Valley.
The show airs Saturdays from 9-10AM locally in Fresno and Clovis on Powertalk 96.7 FM, and on AM 1400 in Tulare-Visalia-Hanford. You can listen to shows live online here, and after the fact here. You can also subscribe to the podcast via Apple Podcasts here.
Check Out Our Latest Podcast Episodes!
- #389n SB 1237 August 10, 2020John and Jonathan discuss SB 1237, the bill to allow nurse practitioners to perform surgical abortions with less doctor oversight.
- #388 Supreme Court Retrospective August 6, 2020John examines Senator Josh Hawley’s commitment only to vote for Supreme Court picks who are on the record opposing abortion.
- #387 No On Prop. 14 July 27, 2020On today’s show John and Jonathan look at California Proposition 14, that will be on the ballot in November, to fund embryo destructive stem cell research to the tune of 5.5 billion dollars. This research has been a failure thus far and doesn’t deserve any more taxpayer dollars for several reasons.
- #386 Plan to Expand Physician-Assisted Suicide July 17, 2020Today, John and Jonathan look at proposals from the LA Times to expand physician-assisted suicide.
- #385 Recent SCOTUS Decisions July 13, 2020John and Jonathan discuss the new SCOTUS decisions on the Little Sisters of the Poor case and Our Lady of Guadalupe Schools case. They also talk about the upcoming California ballot proposition coming this November.