Make a Planned Gift
A Lasting Legacy for Future Generations
By setting up a planned gift you are ensuring that your impact will be felt by future generations.
11 Different Ways for Planned Giving:
- Gift in a Will or Living Trust
- Securities and Mutual Funds as Donations
- Life Insurance
- IRA or Other Retirement Plan
- Real Estate
- Memorial and Tribute Gifts
- Endowed Gifts
- Charitable Gift Annuities
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Donor Advised Funds
It is important that you work closely with your tax and legal advisors to implement the plan that is right for you and your family.
If you’re interested in exploring any of these options further and finding out more about how they can benefit Right to Life, please call John Gerardi at (559) 229-2229 or email@example.com.